Embark on a journey across Teyvat to find your lost sibling and seek answers from The Seven—the gods of each element. Explore this wondrous world, join forces with a diverse range of characters, and unravel the countless mysteries that Teyvat holds…
- Massive Open World – Climb any mountain, swim across any river, and glide over the world below, taking in the jaw-dropping scenery each step of the way. And if you stop to investigate a wandering Seelie or strange mechanism, who knows what you might discover?
- Elemental Combat System – Harness the seven elements to unleash elemental reactions. Anemo, Electro, Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, Dendro, and Geo interact in all sorts of ways, and Vision wielders have the power to turn this to their advantage. Will you vaporize Hydro with Pyro, electro-charge it with Electro, or freeze it with Cryo? Your mastery of the elements will give you the upper hand in battle and exploration.
- Beautiful Visuals – Feast your eyes on the world around you, with a stunning art style, real-time rendering, and finely tuned character animations delivering you a truly immersive visual experience. Lighting and weather change naturally over time, bringing every detail of Teyvat to life.
- Soothing Soundtrack – Let the beautiful sounds of Teyvat draw you in as you explore this expansive world. Performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, the soundtrack changes seamlessly with the time and gameplay to match the mood.
- Build Your Dream Team – Team up with a diverse cast of characters, each with unique personalities, stories, and abilities. Discover your favorite party combinations and level up your characters to help you vanquish even the most daunting of enemies.
- Journey with Friends – Play together with friends across various platforms to trigger more elemental action, tackle tricky boss fights, and conquer challenging domains together to reap rich rewards. As you stand atop the peaks of Jueyun Karst and take in the rolling clouds and vast terrain stretching out before you, you may wish to stay in Teyvat a little longer… But until you are reunited with your lost sibling, how can you rest? Go forth, Traveler, and begin your adventure!
Genshin Impact News
Genshin Impact – Aloy teaser trailer; Genshin Concert 2021: Melodies of an Endless Journey set for October 3
Genshin Impact for PS5 launches April 28 alongside version 1.5 update ‘Beneath the Light of Jadeite’
Taiwan ratings – The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles for PS4, Switch, and PC; Tales from the Borderlands for Switch; more
Genshin Impact version 1.1 update launches November 11, adds new playable characters, quests, and more
Genshin Impact due out by October for PC, iOS, and Android; second closed beta test for PS4 begins July 30
Genshin Impact GalleriesView full gallery
May 20, 2022
March 18, 2022
February 4, 2022
December 26, 2021
November 12, 2021
October 3, 2021
August 20, 2021
July 9, 2021
April 16, 2021
March 31, 2021
January 22, 2021
December 11, 2021
April 1, 2020
March 12, 2020
January 16, 2020
August 1, 2019