Genshin Impact Japanese voice cast announcedYuki Aoi, Chiwa Saitou, Saori Hayami, and more.
Mihoyo has announced the Japanese voice cast for Genshin Impact.
A few of the voice actors—namely those for Jean, Amber, Lisa, and Kaeya—were previously announced, but today’s update includes a full list of characters and a new trailer featuring in-game samples.
The Japanese voice cast includes:
- Paimon (voiced by Aoi Koga)
- Traveler (voiced by Aoi Yuki / Shun Horie)
- Venti (voiced by Ayumu Murase)
- Amber (voiced by Manaka Iwami)
- Lisa (voiced by Rie Tanaka)
- Jean (voiced by Chiwa Saitou)
- Diluc (voiced by Kenshou Ono)
- Kaeya (voiced by Kousuke Toriumi)
- Razor (voiced by Koki Uchiyama)
- Barbara (voiced by Akari Kito)
- Xiangling (voiced by Ari Ozawa)
- Kamisato Ayaka (voiced by Saori Hayami)
Genshin Impact is due out worldwide for PlayStation 4, PC, iOS, and Android in 2020.
Watch the trailer below.