City Connection will release the 2001-released, Psikyo-developed shoot ’em up Zero Gunner 2 for PC via Steam on December 21, the company announced. It will support both English and Japanese language options.
Zero Gunner 2 will be the eleventh Psikyo-developed shoot ’em up title ported to PC in 2020. Previous releases include Strikers 1945, Gunbird, Samurai Aces, Strikers 1945 II, Gunbird 2, Tengai, Strikers 1945 III, Samurai Aces III: Sengoku Cannon, Sol Divide: Sword of Darkness, and Dragon Blaze.
Here is an overview of Zero Gunner 2, via its Steam page:
Go through the 360 degree siege!
The planes are three attack helicopters. They can use automatic normal shot, sub-shot and Drone Attack. The Drone Attack consumes energy and deals heavy damage to the enemy.
This shooter has an important system of Turn Marker. The Turn Marker become the axis of the plane’s change of direction when installed.
Master the Turn Marker system and prepare for attacks from all sides!
You’ll be surprised by the bosses attacks, transforming animations and 3D mechanical designs.
You can set the difficulty level, life, number of continues, key assignment, and more.
In addition, now we have online rankings!
Become the world’s best Zero Gunner!
- Sub-Shot: Particle Laser
- Drone Attack: Iron Pecker
- Sub-Shot: Hyper Arrow
- Drone Attack: Killer Ape
- Sub-Shot: Little Hound
- Drone Attack: Hound Cluster
- Power up with the “P” item.
- Get an energy boost from the “E” item.
- While not firing a shot, attract the “E” item.
- Seven levels of difficulty can be selected.
- Select the screen filter from the normal +2 version.
- You can set the number of lives from 1 to 9 and the number of continues from 0 to unlimited.
- Assign “Shot,” “Turn Marker,” and “Drone Attack” in the key configuration.
- This is a new feature that has a very severe mode with a fixed difficulty level and number of lives.
- Compete in high scores and score attacks against players from all over the world!
- Online rankings can be viewed from the options menu.