Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is the full game experience, an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you’ve come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game.
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
- 13 free downloadable contents via future content updates. “Speed Demon” update containing Speed Run Mode, Boss Rush Mode and the Pure Miriam outfit available at launch!
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of “Igavania” games.
- Story cut scenes and NPC interactions fully voice acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase and Erica Lindbeck to name just a few. (Seriously, we have a lot of voice acting star power in this game, it’s kinda nuts…)
- Three playable characters, two of which have yet to be revealed…
- Literally a metric ton of weapons and spells, which you can upgrade, level up and visually customize.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics: 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care on a 2D game environment. That means lots of cool tricks that “regular” 2D can’t do…
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night News
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night update to add Child of Light’s Aurora as playable character on March 31 for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia
Blasphemous ‘Strife and Ruin’ Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night collaboration update launches February 18
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night sales top one million, ‘Boss Revenge Mode’ and ‘Chroma Wheel’ update launches June 23
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Zangetsu and Randomizer update now available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Zangetsu and Randomizer update launches May 7 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, late May to early June for Switch
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night version 1.03 update now available for Switch, improves graphics and performance
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night GalleriesView full gallery
January 14, 2021
October 25, 2020
June 10, 2020
May 7, 2020
May 23, 2019
May 2, 2019
April 9, 2019
February 13, 2019
June 28, 2018
March 21, 2018
June 9, 2017
June 7, 2016
January 20, 2016
May 11, 2015