Gran Turismo 7 is a racing video game developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
Gran Turismo 7 brings together the very best features of the Real Driving Simulator.
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer or photographer—find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favorites like GT Campaign, Arcade, and Driving School.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central and the Used Car Dealership from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from Gran Turismo history.
- The Best of Gran Turismo – Explore all that the Real Driving Simulator can be with new tools to help you put your own mark on your driving experiences.
- Dream Garage – Collect, tune, race and customize hundreds of cars and create your dream garage collection.
- Connect and Compete – Join an international community of drivers to share race strategies, tuning tips, livery designs and photos, before taking to the track to go head-to-head.
PlayStation 5 Features
- Stunning Visuals – Catch sight of the driver in your rear-view mirror, watch the sun glint against the curves of your car’s body, and take stunningly realistic photos with the power of ray tracing on PlayStation 5, with support for 4K and HDR at a targeted 60 frames per second framerate.
- Fast Loading – The PlayStation 5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD lets you quickly start race events, gather in lobbies, browse your garage and seamlessly navigate Gran Turismo 7‘s modes and menus.
- Adaptive Triggers – Feel the vibration from the anti-lock brake system and wheel spins, and variation in the braking resistance of each different car, all through the adaptive triggers of your DualSense wireless controller.
- Haptic Feedback – From the subtle bumps of the tarmac to the grooves of the kerb, feel your position on the road through immersive haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech with Compatible Headphones – Sense the position of other cars and drivers on the road with unparalleled clarity through the PlayStation 5 console’s 3D Audio.
Gran Turismo 7 News
Gran Turismo 7 version 1.29 update launches February 21 – adds new cars, track, PS VR2 support, and limited time Gran Turismo Sophy event
Gran Turismo 7 to add PS VR2 support at launch
Gran Turismo 25th anniversary trailer, message from Kazunori Yamauchi
Gran Turismo 7 version 1.17 update launches June 23
Gran Turismo 7 version 1.13 update now available
Gran Turismo 7 version 1.11 update now available
Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1738
Famitsu Sales: 2/28/22 – 3/6/22 [Update]
Gran Turismo 7 opening movie
Sony AI, Polyphony Digital, and Sony Interactive Entertainment announce ‘superhuman AI agent’ Gran Turismo Sophy
Gran Turismo 7 State of Play presentation, details
Gran Turismo 7 special edition State of Play set for February 2
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Find Your Line / Lose Yourself’ trailer
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Daytona International Speedway’ gameplay
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Powered by PS5’ developer diary
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Porsche Vision Gran Turismo’ trailer
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Deep Forest Raceway’ gameplay
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Tracks’ developer diary
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Tuners’ developer diary
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Scapes’ developer diary
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Livery’ developer diary
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Racer’ developer diary
Gran Turismo 7 ‘Collector’ developer diary
Gran Turismo 7 ‘The Starting Line’ developer diary
Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition, pre-order bonuses announced
Gran Turismo 7 launches March 4, 2022
Gran Turismo 7 adds PS4 verison
Gran Turismo 7 delayed to 2022
Gran Turismo 7 to return to the full scale of traditional Gran Turismo
PS5 ‘New and Upcoming Games’ trailer features Horizon Forbidden West, Project Athia, more
Gran Turismo 7, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, and Returnal due out in first half of 2021; Horizon Forbidden West in second half [Update 2]
Gran Turismo 7 announced for PS5
PlayStation-licensed racing cockpit manufacturer suggests Gran Turismo 7 will launch in 2020 [Update]
Gran Turismo 7 out by 2016, producer suggests
Gran Turismo 7 in development, standard cars to stay
Gran Turismo 7 could launch as soon as next year
Gran Turismo 7 GalleriesView full gallery
September 9, 2021
June 11, 2020