Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade includes a wealth of graphical, gameplay and system enhancements:
- Immerse yourself in the city of Midgar like never before, with improved textures, lighting, and background environments.
- Players can switch between two game modes:
- “Graphics Mode” prioritizes 4K high-resolution graphics.
- “Performance Mode” prioritizes smooth action at 60 frames per second.
- Capture and share your memorable moments from the game with a fully customizable “Photo Mode.”
- Players can enjoy immersive battles by using the DualSense PlayStation 5 controller with its haptic feedback integration.
The new episode featuring Yuffie is a brand-new adventure in the world of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade. Play as Wutai ninja Yuffie Kisaragi as she infiltrates Midgar and conspires with Avalanche HQ to steal the ultimate materia from the Shinra Electric Power Company.
Play alongside new characters and enjoy an expanded gameplay experience featuring multiple new combat and gameplay additions. This adventure brings new perspective to the Final Fantasy VII Remake story that cannot be missed.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade News
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade – Yuffie episode titled ‘EPISODE INTERmission’; Avalanche HQ characters, Weiss, and Yuffie abilities detailed
No future DLC plans for Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade; Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis chapters will be free; more tidbits [Update]
PlayStation Japan ‘PLAY! PLAY! PLAY!’ live stream set for March 21 featuring Resident Evil Village and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade GalleriesView full gallery
December 13, 2021
May 18, 2021
April 13, 2021
March 2, 2021
February 25, 2021