The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and a mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four new Vault Hunters. Play solo or with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot, and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
- A Mayhem-Fueled Thrill Ride – Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power.
- Your Vault Hunter, Your Playstyle – Become one of four new Vault Hunters, each with deep skill trees, abilities, and customization.
- Lock, Load, and Loot – With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear.
- New Borderlands – Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each with unique environments and enemies.
- Quick and Seamless Cooperative Action – Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One copies of Borderlands 3 include a digital upgrade to the fully optimized for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions! Experience the game in gorgeous 4K resolution at up to 60 frames per second in single-player and online co-op. Add more couch co-op mayhem with expanded local split-screen support for up to four players.
Borderlands 3 News
Borderlands 3 campaign DLC ‘Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock’ – first 13 minutes of gameplay
Borderlands 3 campaign DLC ‘Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock’ launches March 26
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne sold an estimated 1.02 million digital copies in first month in Japan, plus more digital sales numbers
Borderlands 3 GalleriesView full gallery
September 12, 2020
August 25, 2020
May 21, 2020
February 27, 2020
November 20, 2019
September 20, 2019
August 19, 2019
August 14, 2019
May 1, 2019
April 3, 2019