Publisher 2K Games and developer Gearbox Software have released a new gameplay video showcasing the first 13 minutes of recently announced Borderlands 3 campaign downloadable content “Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock,” which is due out across all available platforms on March 26.
Here is an overview of the content, via 2K Games:
Sir Alistair Hammerlock and Wainwright Jakobs are finally tying the knot, and they want you to come celebrate on the ice planet of Xylourgos, where a gargantuan monster lies frozen above a village full of deranged occultists.
You’ll have to fight back the forces of otherworldly evil if Wainwright and Hammerlock are to have their happily ever after. Luckily, the most badass wedding planner in the galaxy has your back: Gaige, a former Vault Hunter who’s inseparable from her robot BFF Deathtrap. And that’s not all:
- Reunite with old friends and team up with some eerie new characters to help true love triumph over eldritch horror.
- Confront bloodthirsty enemies and formidable bosses, including alien beasts, hideously mutated occultists, and a clan of cold-blooded bandits.
- Delve into the disturbing and occasionally daft backstories of cursed townsfolk in a host of spine-tingling side missions.
- Arm your Vault Hunter with some of the deadliest gear in the galaxy, including a trove of additional Legendaries and some supremely powerful Class Mods.
- Flaunt your sense of style with a slew of new cosmetic items, from Vault Hunter Heads & Skins to interactive Room Decorations and all-new Vehicle Skins.
Borderlands 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Watch the footage below.