Publisher 2K Games and developer Gearbox Software have announced Borderlands 3 Season Pass 2.
Season Pass 2 will include two new add-ons—“Designer’s Cut” and “Director’s Cut”—plus new looks for all four Vault Hunters to be announced later this month.
Here is what we know so far:
- “Designer’s Cut” (launches November 10) creates totally new ways to play Borderlands 3 by introducing an additional Skill Tree for each Vault Hunter, a new standalone mode called Arms Race, and more.
- “Director’s Cut” (launches in spring 2021) is still to be detailed.
2K Games will share more information on the “Designer’s Cut” add-on starting October 20 via a series of streams and shows featuring live hands-on gameplay and additional reveals. The following programming will debut on Twitch later this month:
- October 20 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET – Amara and FL4K new Skill Tree reveals with Borderlands creator team livestreams.
- October 22 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET – Moze and Zane new Skill Tree reveals with Borderlands creator team livestreams.
- October 29 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET – A new episode of The Borderlands Show premieres, featuring the new Arms Race mode, developer interviews, and much more.
- October 30 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET – The Bordercast streams the very first live play-through of Arms Race, with special guests.
Borderlands 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store, and Stadia. Free upgrades from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 and Xbox One to Xbox Series are due out at launch for each console in November.