Borderlands 3 for PC coming to Steam on March 13No longer Epic Games Store-exclusive.
The PC version of Borderlands 3, which first launched in September 2019 via the Epic Games Store, is coming to Steam on March 13, publisher 2K Games and developer Gearbox Software announced.
In addition to the standard edition, a Super Deluxe Edition of the game including the Season Pass and Deluxe bonus content will also be available. The Season Pass includes four campaign downloadable content packs featuring new stories, missions, and challenges, including the now available “Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot,” as well as the “Butt Stallion” weapon skin, weapon trinket, and grenade mod. The Deluxe bonus content includes “Retro Cosmetic Pack,” “Neon Cosmetic Pack,” “Gearbox Cosmetic Pack,” “Toy Box Weapons Pack,” and “Equippable XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods.”
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters—the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands, each with deep skill trees, abilities, and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
- A Mayhem-Fueled Thrill Ride – Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
- Your Vault Hunter, Your Playstyle – Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.
- Lock, Load, and Loot – With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
- New Borderlands – Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous, and more!
- Quick & Seamless Co-Op Action – Play with anyone at any time with online co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress.
Watch a new trailer below.