Development on the next Trails game in the Legend of Heroes series has already begun, Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo said during the Famitsu x Game no Dengeki Summer 2020 Live Stream Fes.
The new title, which will not be The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki II, has already progressed to a certain extent and will present a new setting.
Kondo also shared the following tidbits regarding The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki:
- After playing through it the other day, it took Kondo over 40 hours to complete The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, even with event scene fast-forwarding enabled.
- Falcom will release an enhanced version of the game’s “True Reverie Corridor” dungeon called “True Reverie Corridor EX” sometime in the future. In addition to increasing the level cap, it will also add new side activities and rewards.
- The mini-game “Magical Girl Alisa RS” took relatively long to make. There are quite the number of stages and a story that unfolds between them. It is a decent volume mini-game which, according to staff, “you think you’re only going to play for a bit, but then it doesn’t end.”
- Impactful, dedicated motions were created for important event scenes.
- The full chorus version of the theme song is included on the “Kiseki 15th Anniversary Vocal Collection” CD packaged with the limited edition.
Thanks, Games Talk.