Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is an open-world action adventure video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The PC version is co-developed by Nixxes Software.
Be greater. Be yourself.
Experience the rise of Miles Morales as the new hero masters incredible, explosive new powers to become his own Spider-Man.
In the latest adventure in the Marvel’s Spider-Man universe, teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following in the footsteps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as a new Spider-Man.
But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. To save all of Marvel’s New York, Miles must take up the mantle of Spider-Man and own it.
- The Rise of Miles Morales – Miles Morales discovers explosive powers that set him apart from his mentor, Peter Parker. Master his unique, bio-electric venom blast attacks and covert camouflage power alongside spectacular web-slinging acrobatics, gadgets and skills.
- A War for Power – A war for control of Marvel’s New York has broken out between a devious energy corporation and a high-tech criminal army. With his new home at the heart of the battle, Miles must learn the cost of becoming a hero and decide what he must sacrifice for the greater good.
- A Vibrant New Home – Traverse the snowy streets of his new, vibrant and bustling neighborhood as Miles searches for a sense of belonging. When the lines blur between his personal and crime-fighting lives, he discovers who he can trust, and what it feels like to truly be home.
PlayStation 5 Features
- Stunning Visuals – Travel to a snowy Marvel’s New York in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, realized in beautiful 4K and HDR. Experience reflections on buildings with ray tracing, and improved lighting, shadow, and character detail. An optional 60 frames per second performance mode brings the Spider-Man universe to life.
- Fast Loading – Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales takes advantage of fast loading, using ultra-high speed SSD. Zip across Marvel’s New York in no time and reload almost instantly. Adaptive triggers: Feel Spider-Man’s webs on your fingertips with the DualSense controller’s adaptive triggers in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
- Haptic Feedback – Each one of Miles Morales’s punches, web shots and venom blasts is felt in your hands with the immersive haptic feedback of the DualSense controller.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech – Hear the city come alive around you in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales with 3D spatial audio enabling you to hear what’s happening around you from the rooftops to the city streets. The sounds of the city immerse you in Marvel’s New York and bring blockbuster Spider-Man moments to life with the PS5 console’s Tempest 3D AudioTech.
- PC Optimized Graphics – Enjoy a variety of graphics quality options to tailor to a wide range of devices, unlocked framerates, and support for other technologies including performance boosting NVIDIA DLSS 3 and NVIDIA DLSS 2, image quality enhancing NVIDIA DLAA, and latency-reducing NVIDIA Reflex. Upscaling technologies AMD FSR 2.1, Intel XeSS and IGTI are also supported.
- Ray-Traced Reflections and Shadows – See the city come to life with stunning ray-traced reflection and ray-traced shadow options with a variety of quality modes to choose from.
- Ultra-Wide Monitor Support – Take in the cinematic sights of Marvel’s New York with support for a range of screen setups, including 16:9, 16:10, 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 resolutions. 48:9 resolutions with triple monitor setups are compatible with NVIDIA Surround or AMD Eyefinity.
- Controls and Customization – Feel what it’s like to play as Spider-Man through immersive haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects using a PlayStation DualSense™ controller on a wired USB connection. Enjoy full mouse and keyboard support with various customizable control options.
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales News
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered coming to PC on August 12, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales this fall
PS5 sold 118,085 units in first four days in Japan; Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S sold 20,534 units in first six days
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales – gameplay demo, PS4 version and Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered for PS5 announced
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales akin to Uncharted: The Lost Legacy in terms of scope, set one year after the first game
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales GalleriesView full gallery
November 13, 2020
October 30, 2020
October 23, 2020
October 16, 2020
October 7, 2020
September 16, 2020
June 11, 2020