Fighting EX Layer is a fighting video game developed and published by ARIKA.
After a long wait, ARIKA’s EX characters gather once again for another exciting battle! Kairi, Skullomania, Blaire, Pullum and the others are all back with the latest graphics. And this time they’re bringing a brand new system—the “Gougi System.” Grasp victory with Gougi!
- “That” EX Series Is Back! – After a long while, the EX Series loved by Fighting Game fans around the world has finally returned!
- The Characters are Reborn With Beautiful New Graphics – Kairi, Skullomania, Blaire, Pullum, and the rest; in total 15 classic characters have been recreated with beautiful new models. Watch as the EX series is reborn and the battle unfolds with the latest graphics!
- The New “Gougi System” Plays A Huge Role In Battle – By fulfilling certain requirement mid-battle, your character is given amazing new abilities—that’s “Gougi”! Five Gougi make up one set, which is called a “Gougi Deck.” There are 15 different Gougi Decks ready for you to try. Experiment with the different characters and Gougi Decks, and find the combination that matches your own style!
- Two Unique Input Styles – The game features two different input styles; “Progressive” which is a simple style that doesn’t require any complicated command inputs, and “Classic” which keeps the inputs that same as classic fighting games.
- Various Modes to Enjoy – Of course there is Online and Offline Versus modes, but there are also Arcade Mode and Training Mode for you to enjoy single-player content. And then the legendary Expert Mode from the EX series makes its return; try to clear it with every character!
Fighting EX Layer News
Fighting EX Layer DLC character Area delayed to June or July, Fighting EX Layer Alpha released for smartphones
Fighting EX Layer version 1.1.0 update now available, adds Vulcano Rosso and Pullum Purna; physical edition announced for Japan
Fighting EX Layer DLC character Terry Bogard announced, Area and Sharon teased; Vulcano Rosso and Pullum Purna launch late August to September
Fighting EX Layer GalleriesView full gallery
December 18, 2018
October 4, 2018
September 28, 2018
September 5, 2018
July 16, 2017
April 3, 2017