BlazBlue: Central Fiction is a fighting video game developed and published by Arc System Works.
Combining 2D fighting game and visual novel, the BlazBlue series has been supported by many fighting game fans. The latest installation, BlazBlue: Central Fiction, serves as the ending to the Azure Saga and reveals the truth that has ever been in mystery.
First time in this series, Naoto = Kurogane, Hibiki = Kohaku, Nine = the = Phantom, and Izanami appear as playable characters and three downloadable content characters from the console version—Es from XBlaze series that shares the same worldview as Blazblue, Mai Natsume from the BlazeBlue spinoff manga, Remix Heart, and Susano’o, the true form of Yuki Terumi—newly join to bring to a total of 35 playable characters!
Introduction of New Systems
- Each character can strengthen his/her unique ability for a specific period of time.
- When Overdrive is triggered, the Overdrive icon changes into a purple gauge.
- This gauge will decrease over time, and Overdrive will end when the gauge depletes.
- Overdrive lasts longer if your character’s health is low. During activation, the round timer also stops.
- After Overdrive has ended, the Overdrive icon will show a number counter. Overdrive can be used again when the number reaches 10.
- The number increases over time or damage taken, but during Active Flow, it charges much faster.
- Exceed Accel
- A powerful attack that can be used during Overdrive state.
- Overdrive state immediately ends upon usage.
- When activated during Active Flow, the damage and effects are significantly boosted.
- Active Flow
- Fighting aggressively and landing attacks, or using heat gauge etc. will trigger the Active Flow state.
- Enhances the attack power and shortens the Overdrive cool time etc. to make fighting conditions more favorable.
BlazBlue: Central Fiction News
BlazBlue: Central Fiction for PC, and BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle for PS4 and PC to add rollback netcode in 2022
BlazBlue: Central Fiction GalleriesView full gallery
October 13, 2016
September 6, 2016
August 26, 2016
August 24, 2016
July 29, 2016
June 24, 2016
April 22, 2016