Phantom Breaker: Omnia is a fighting video game developed by MAGES. and GameLoop, and published by Rocket Panda Games.
Phantom Breaker Omnia is a massive update to Phantom Breaker: Extra, a 2D anime fighting game released only in Japan in 2011. For the first time in the series’ history, this chapter will be available to western audiences including new characters, full HD graphics, and much more!
Phantom Breaker: Omnia will be the first fighting game title in the franchise to see a western release after the successful 2013 launch of the 2D side-scrolling beat ’em up spin-off Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, which sold over 400,000 copies.l 2013 launch of the 2D side-scrolling beat ’em up spin-off Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, which sold over 400,000 copies.
A mysterious man, known only as “Phantom” appeared in Tokyo—the capital city of Japan—and manipulated vulnerable adolescents into fighting each other, bestowing upon them mystical weapons of great strength known as “Fu-mension Artifacts.” In exchange, he promised to grant their wish if they survive.
Unbeknownst to the combatants, the fierce clashes between Fu-mension Artifacts caused distortions in space-time, which compromised the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of these parallel universes would ultimately break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s destructive powers.
- 20 Character Roster – Includes all the characters and guest characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate and two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
- Choose from Three Different Fighting Styles: Quick, Hard, and Omnia – The three different styles in the game can drastically change your characters’ speed, power, and mechanics.
- Retuned and Rebalanced – The ability to pull off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia‘s fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
- Dual Language Audio and More – A Phantom Breaker series first, all the characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will be also translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Modern, Remixed Soundtrack – The background music for each character has been redone and remixed with the option to play the original background music.
- The Complete Experience – Players can immerse themselves with the stories from both the original Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Extra.
English Voice Cast
- Luci Christian – Cocoa (Ochaco in My Hero Academia)
- Monica Rial – Fin (Stocking in Panty & Stocking)
- Joe Zieja – Infinity (Achilles in Fate / Apocrypha)
- Erica Lindbeck – Itsuki (Futaba Sakura in Persona 5)
- Sarah Williams – M (Jinx in League of Legends)
- Kira Buckland – Mei (Mary Saotome in Kakegurui)
- Erica Mendez – Mikoto (Retsuko in Aggretsuko)
- SungWon Cho – Phantom (FL4K in Borderlands 3)
- Alejandro Saab – Ren (Leon in Pokemon Journeys)
- Caitlin Glass – Ria (Cammy White in Street Fighter V)
- Lilypichu – Rin (Mina in Ethereal Enigma)
- Laura Stahl – Shizuka (Aiger Akabane in Beyblade Burst Turbo)
- Felicia Angelle – Sophia (Toru Hagakure in My Hero Academia)
- Matt Mercer – Tokiya (McCree in Overwatch)
- Cristina Vee – Waka (Noel in BlazBlue)
- Amber Connor – Yuzuha (Ms. Joke in My Hero Academia)
- Carrie Savage – Rimi (Celica A. Mercury in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle)
- Trina Nishimura – Kurisu Makise (Mikasa Ackermann in Attack on Titan)
- Patrick Seitz – Gaito (Dio in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
- Daman Mills – Ende (Frieza in Dragon Ball Super)
Phantom Breaker: Omnia News
Rocket Panda Games acquires Phantom Breaker IP from MAGES.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia adds playable characters Artifactor, Maestra
Phantom Breaker: Omnia launches March 15, 2022
Phantom Breaker: Omnia English dub trailer
Phantom Breaker: Omnia delayed to early 2022
Phantom Breaker: Omnia ‘Art Gallery’ campaign announced
Phantom Breaker: Omnia ‘Waka vs. Sophia’ gameplay
Phantom Breaker: Omnia announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC
Phantom Breaker: Omnia GalleriesView full gallery
February 1, 2022
October 15, 2020