A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure!
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You’ll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.
- Six Awesome Forms – Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
- Unlock New Paths and Secrets with Special Equipment – Look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
- Over 15 Hours of Epic Adventure – Explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
- Hand-Drawn Animations – Characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
- Soundtrack from Iconic Japanese Composers – Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
- DualSense Wireless Controller Support – Feel the action like never before with our enhanced vibration and speaker support for DualSense wireless controllers.
- 4K Resolution and 120 Frames Per Second – Enjoy your adventure in native 4K resolution and ultra smooth 120 frames per second.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom News
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom launches November 6 for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch, Q1 2019 for PC
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom GalleriesView full gallery
October 21, 2015
July 27, 2015
April 28, 2015
March 2, 2015
February 3, 2015