Daemon X Machina is a mech action video game developed by First Studio and published by Marvelous. In the west, the Switch version is published by Nintendo, and the PC versions by XSEED Games and Marvelous Europe.
“Welcome to your battlefield.”
You are an Outer, a new breed of human being that appeared in the aftermath of the Moonfall calamity. As a mercenary for the Orbital organization, you are on the front line of a desperate war for humanity’s survival against the Immortals—corrupted AIs that have rebelled against their human creators. Piloting a fully customizable mech known as an Arsenal, you must team up with mercenaries like yourself and complete missions to defeat the Immortals once and for all. But be careful—in a war fought by mercenaries, today’s allies can become tomorrow’s enemies.
From the visionary minds of Kenichiro Tsukuda and trailblazing mech designer Shoji Kawamori comes a new generation of high-speed mech action combat.
- Soar across the battlefield and engage in frenetic, high-stakes mech combat against corrupted machines and gargantuan Colossal Immortals.
- Fully customize your Arsenal mech with a variety of weapons and parts to your exact specifications.
- Salvage defeated enemies for parts and weapons, which you can use on the fly on the battlefield.
- Customize your player avatar with a variety of cosmetic options. Go under the knife and receive extensive body modifications to learn new skills at the cost of your human appearance.
- Team up with players in online Co-op Mode to destroy bosses, or take on Exploration Missions together to map Immortal bases and unlock powerful gear.
- Battle other players in one-versus-one or two-versus-two Versus Mode and climb the leaderboard rankings to become the top mercenary.
Daemon X Machina News
Daemon X Machina free collaboration DLC ‘Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Set’ now available in Japan
Daemon X Machina GalleriesView full gallery
September 10, 2020
February 3, 2020
November 27, 2019
September 4, 2019
June 11, 2019
February 13, 2019
September 13, 2018
June 12, 2018