aNCHOR has released a new gameplay video and the first producer letter for Muv-Luv action game Project Mikhail.
The producer letter touches on the following topics:
- 01. Will the game be available on platforms other than Switch and PC (Steam)? – At a later date, yes. After launch, depending on the state of the game, aNCHOR will determine wither to prioritize updates or ports to additional platforms, so the timing for release on said platforms is currently undecided.
- 02. Please allow us to turn the damage display ON or OFF – You can do this. WHen it is ON, the presentation is also adjusted.
- 03. Please add even more BETA (Beings of Extra Terrestrial) – Adjustments are underway to add more.
- 04. Regarding “Single-Player” mode – In this mode, you can enjoy the story and creating your very own Tactical Surface Fighter.
- 05. Regarding “Battle” gameplay – Playing with gameplay skills, intellectual gratification, and tactics.
Project Mikhail is due out for Switch and PC in August.
Watch the videos below.