Gears for Breakfast has announced A Hat in Time downloadable content “Nyakuza Metro + Online Party,” which is due out for the PC version of the game on May 10 for $6.99.
Here is an overview of the add-on, via its Steam page:
Welcome to the deep underground Nyakuza Metro! It’s the perfect place for a little lying, a little cheating… a little stealing. Join the Nyakuza and become mad rich – joining a gang never turned out bad, right?
Nyakuza Metro introduces an all-new chapter with 10 new Time Pieces, a new sticker system, new flairs, new dyes, a new weapon, a new purple Time Rift and more!
Online Party allows you to play online with your friends, in groups of up to 50 players!
Nyakuza Metro + Online Party is 100 percent free for all Kickstarter backers, check your backer e-mail for a key on the release date.
Nyakuza Metro Key Features
- 10 New Time Pieces!
- Stickers! Stickers can be attached to your weapon, used with the Camera Badge, or as emotes!
- A new weapon: The Baseball Bat!
- A new Purple Time Rift: Rumbi Factory!
- New flairs, including the Nyakuza Mask, Burger Cap, Artistic Vision, and more!
- Two new camera filters!
- Two new badges!
- Over 20 new dyes, including Wireframe, Pizza Time, and more!
Online Party Key Features
- Friends: Play in groups of up to 50 players by entering a group name!
- Public: Play with three other strangers who can see you, but cannot affect you!
- Use your new stickers to communicate as emotes!
- Mess with each other! You can hit, explode, shake and play catch with each other, and more!
- Clear Time Rifts together as your progress is combined!
(Note: Some game features are deliberately not synced in Online Party, to avoid griefing.)
A Hat in Time is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and is coming soon for Switch.
Watch the “Nyakuza Metro + Online Party” add-on trailer below.