Clea is a horror adventure video game developed and published by InvertMouse. The console versions are published by Sekai Project.
Mum and Dad have been experimenting on Chaos Servants, but now, the monsters have been let loose. Clea, with her brother in tow, must escape from the Whitlock Mansion.
Watch your back, Clea. Those closest to you may be the real terror.
- Skill-Focused Horror – Clea is primarily a test of skills. Enemies roam the halls dynamically in real-time, reacting to the players’ every noise. Clea is a challenging title, rewarding those who have mastered its mechanics.
- Outwit the Chaos Servants – The Chaos Servants are on the hunt. Listen for their footsteps, peek under doors, and stay far, far away.
- Escape the Whitlock Mansion – The Whitlock family has trapped Clea inside the mansion. Hunt down key items and solve the puzzles designed to lock you from the outside world.
- No Jump Scares – No prescripted scares, promise. Your skills and actions will determine Clea’s fate.
- Unveil Family History – The Whitlock bloodline is filled with dark memories. Obtain memory orbs and uncover your family secrets through bonus chapters.