Clea, the “jump scare-free, skill-based survival horror” game developed by Sydney-based InvertMouse, is coming to Switch on October 30, publisher Sekai Games announced.
Clea first launched for PC via Steam in July 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via Sekai Games:
The jump scare-free, skill-based survival horror adventure first released on PC is now coming soon to Nintendo Switch!
Mum and Dad have been experimenting on Chaos Servants, but now, the monsters have been let loose. Clea, with her brother in tow, must escape from the Whitlock Mansion.
Watch your back, Clea. Those closest to you may be the real terror.
- Outwit the Chaos Servants – The Chaos Servants are on the hunt. Listen for their footsteps, peek under doors, and stay far, far away.
- Escape the Whitlock Mansion – The Whitlock family has trapped Clea inside the mansion. Hunt down key items and solve the puzzles designed to lock you from the outside world.
- No Jump Scares – No pre-scripted scares, promise. Your skills and actions will determine Clea’s fate.
- Unveil Family History – The Whitlock bloodline is filled with dark memories. Obtain memory orbs and uncover your family secrets through bonus chapters.
- Clea (voiced by Xanthe Huynh)
- Edmond (voiced by Anairis Quinones)
- Florine, Mum (voiced by Aimee Smith)
- Dad (voiced by Miguel Moran)
- Maids (voiced by Angela Tran)
Watch a new trailer below.