Fire Emblem Warriors will have original protagonists in the form of twins Shion and Lian, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
Additionally, Marth from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light and Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening are confirmed as playable characters.
Update 6:50 a.m.: More information has come in.
- Shion is voiced by Yuma Uchida. Lian is voiced by Maaya Uchida.
- The Fire Emblem series’ mainstay weapon triangle and class systems exist in Fire Emblem Warriors. It is efficient to attack a Pegasus Knight with an Archer, for example.
- Intelligent Systems is supervising on things such as character settings.
- There will be a huge, fully voiced script.
- The characters that appear are generally from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light and Fire Emblem Awakening, as well as Fire Emblem Fates. This won’t be a gathering of the protagonists from across the series.
- There are bond conversations with characters from across different titles.
- There is no marriage, nor is there love as a result of becoming good friends.
Update 7:20 a.m.: And some more details.
- Marth is voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa. Chrom is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita.
- There are two more original characters: Darios (voiced by Takuya Satou) and Yuana (voiced by Yuka Nagayoshi).
- Development is currently 70 percent complete.
- The project was in planning before Famitsu’s collaboration Musou title survey.
- The first thing that was decided was “to do a Musou game that Fire Emblem fans would enjoy.”
- The weapon triangle, high strategy elements, and classes that are mainstay in the Fire Emblem series are in.
- The reason all the protagonists from the Fire Emblem games are not being included is because if they did that, everyone would be using a sword.
- You can switch characters while playing, so you’ll be able to control various weapons and classes of characters.
- The number of playable characters is more than the first entry of any other Musou series collaboration.
- Archers and magic users will be playable.
- While Koei Tecmo can’t share details on the world yet, there is a “Shield of Fire” in this world that has tuned up from beyond space and time.
- Units that ride a horse, such as the Cavalier, always fight on horse. They’re designed to have high mobility.
- “Bond Conversations” are being prepared as support conversations. There is a huge amount of text, including serious conversations and goofy conversations.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.