Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia will release a PlayStation 4 Final Fantasy XV Luna Edition hardware bundle in Japan on November 29, Square Enix announced at the 2016 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan.
For 39,980 yen, it will include:
- Original design PlayStation 4 hardware with one-terabyte hard drive
- Original design DualShock 4 controller
- Blu-ray disc standard version of Final Fantasy XV
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV rental (dubbed version)
- Download code for a PlayStation 4 original theme
- Monoaural headset
- Power cord
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
Here’s the box it comes in:
Pre-orders begin on September 24.
View a set of beauty shots at the gallery.