Back in January, Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia released a PlayStation 4 promo highlighting the platform’s early 2016 lineup. It featured an original song by Tofubeats. Now, Tofubeats has returned alongside Moga Mogami for a new promotional video and original song highlighting the system’s “Don! Don! Don’t Stop Lineup!” through the rest of the year.
Showcased in the promo include:
- One Piece: Burning Blood – April 21
- Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and the Prophecy’s End – May 27
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Fall 2016
- Toukiden 2 – June 30
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – May 10
- The King of Fighters – 2016
- Sengoku Basara: Sanada Yukimura-Den – September 2016
- Tales of Berseria – August 18
- Phantasy Star Online 2 – now available
- Umbrella Corps – June 23
- Powerful Pro Baseball 2016 – April 28
- Ratchet & Clank – Spring 2016
- Overwatch – May 24
Other games, including Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator, The Idolmaster: Platinum Stars, Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers, Dynasty Warriors: Eiketsuden, Dragon’s Dogma Online, Battleborn, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Far Cry Primal, and Black Rose Valkyrie also appear at the end of the video.
Watch the promotional video below.