Square Enix shared new Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and the Prophecy’s End footage and information during its “Dragon Quest Heroes: The Live” live stream event today.
The game’s full voice cast is as follows:
- Razel (voiced by Mirai Moriyama)
- Tereshia (voiced by Emi Takei)
- Cesare (voiced by Takayuki Yamada)
- Orneze (voiced by Nana Mizuki)
New Dragon Quest Characters
- Meena (voiced by Yoko Hisa)
- Torneko (voiced by Chafurin)
- Carver (voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto)
- Gabo (voiced by Mutsumi Tamura)
- Maribel (voiced by Aoi Yuki)
- Angelo (voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya)
Returning Dragon Quest Characters
- Alena (voiced by Shoko Nakagawa)
- Kiryl (voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa)
- Maya (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Terry (voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya)
- Jessica (voiced by Ayana Taketatsu)
Additionally, Square Enix revealed that the “Monster Coin” system from the first game is further evolved in Dragon Quest Heroes II, allowing players to transform and fight as monsters through transformation-type Monster Coins.
Square Enix also announced that it will add a “Multiplayer Battle Mode” to Dragon Quest Heroes II via a free update, as well as sub-scenarios / boss characters Dragonlord and Estark via free downloadable content.
Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and the Prophecy’s End is due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in Japan on May 27.
Watch the new trailer, Orneze voice actress interview, and full “Dragon Quest Heroes: The Live” event featuring new gameplay footage below. If you missed it, catch our detailed report on characters Cesare, Orneze, and more here.