In addition to the following titles, Project Morpheus will also be on display. Stage events and the latest trailer debuts are also planned for Sony’s in-booth stage.
Get the lineup below.
- Arslan: The Warriors of Legend (Koei Tecmo)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (SCE)
- Destiny: The Taken King (SCE)
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky (Spike Chunsoft)
- God Eater Resurrection (Bandai Namco)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Bandai Namco)
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (Bandai Namco)
- Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir (Atlus)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 (Konami)
- Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (Square ENix)
- Star Wars Battlefront (EA)
- Street Fighter V (Capcom)
- Tearaway Unfolded (SCE)
- The Tomorrow Children (SCE)
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (SCE)
The Tokyo Game Show runs from September 17 to 20.