The Tomorrow Children is an adventure video game developed by Q-Games and Sony Interactive Entertainment JAPAN Studio, and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The re-release is published by Q-Games.
When an ambitious Soviet experiment designed to unite the minds of all humanity goes horribly wrong, almost all life on Earth disappears instantly, leaving the whole planet enveloped in “the Void,” a milky viscous sea of nothing that stretches for as far as the eye can see.
Years later, a handful of survivors begin to rebuild civilization, but their endeavors are hampered by “the Izverg,” giant beasts formed from the residue of negativity and nightmares that now roam the land. Fortunately, engineers discover the ability to develop “projection clones”—new life forms capable of venturing deep into the Void in search of preserved human DNA. It is with these clones that mankind begins the long journey back to its former glory…
- Malleable freeform terrain. Use tools to dig holes, build stairs, or just blast the world apart.
- Large scale multiplayer co-operative play.
- Construct buildings, turrets, tesla towers, and even potted plants, to personalize your town the way you want it.
- Fight creatures ranging from tiny spiders in dark caves to enormous marauding Kaiju.
- Defend your town from attack with rocket launchers, turrets, and tanks!
- Use Void Powers to instantly create or carve terrain.
- Explore over 40 surreal landscapes to discover treasure, resources, and mysterious creatures.
- Experience a richly imagined Neo-Soviet alternative future.
- Drink Voidka and give your character unique perks.
- Restore the population of the world!
The Tomorrow Children News
Q-Games acquires The Tomorrow Children from Sony Interactive Entertainment, rebuilding for re-release
The Tomorrow Children GalleriesView full gallery
November 9, 2021
August 16, 2016
June 15, 2015
December 6, 2014
December 5, 2014
September 16, 2014
September 3, 2014
August 12, 2014