Bandai Namco has put out a new set of One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 screenshots, introducing a multitude of characters including Ace, Marco, Akainu, Hancock, Jinbe, Pehrona, Mr. 1, and more.
You’ll also get a look at the game’s new Kizuna Attack actions and modes:
- Co-Op Attacks – By calling out to your allies during combat, you can perform a combination attack. You’ll be able to let out various techniques depending on the characteristics of each character. Performing these Kizuna Attacks will build up your Kizuna Gauge, which when full lets you use your Kizuna Rush, a fierce attack performed with your allies.
- Hero Power – Characters with a Hero Icon affixed to them not only see their abilities powered up beyond normal capacity for that mission, but if their Kizuna Level is maxed out and the Kizuna Gauge is full, you can trigger their Hero Power and potentially turn the tide of battle with their powerful effects.
- Kizuna Rush & Kizuna Special Attack – Kizuna Special Attacks are special moves that can be triggered while in a Kizuna Rush, bringing characters together for powerful unison attacks. When the Kizuna Gauge reaches its maximum level, up to four characters can attack at once.
- Dream Log Mode – Set sail for unknown seas with your favorite character. Unlock new routes as you capture islands, which can feature formidable enemy characters that you’ll unlock as playable in the main game by defeating them. Additionally, bounty characters will also appear on the islands and taking them down will earn you coins for use in raising your characters.
- Character Raising – If you clear episodes inside the Legend Log or Dream Log, you’ll get coins and Skill Posters. Coins can be used to raise each character’s stats, while Skill Posters can be used to acquire new skills.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 is due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita on March 26 in Japan and this summer (with an added PC version) in North America and Europe.
View the screenshots at the gallery.