Bandai Namco has released the first full set of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven screenshots.
The “stylish tag JoJo action game,” in development at CyberConnect2, is currently confirmed for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Japan. It will let players to form their own tag team player combinations and duke it out in strategically-rich stages filled with gimmicks. The “Village at the Foot of the Rocky Mountains” stage, for example, has a statue you can toss and traps you can set.
Characters shown in the screenshots include:
- Diego Brando (Part VII: Steel Ball Run)
- Rudol von Stroheim (Part II: Battle Tendency)
- Jotaro Kujo (Part III: Stardust Crusaders)
- Noriaki Kakyoin (Part III: Stardust Crusaders)
- Joseph Joestar (Part II: Battle Tendency)
- Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli (Part II: Battle Tendency)
- Josuke Higashikata (Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable)
View the screenshots at the gallery.