It’s been over twenty-four hours since Capcom offically announced Resident Evil 6, and we’re still getting new details.
This time, it comes not from an anniversary celebration, but from good ol’ fashioned Twitter. Capcom’s been tweeting a few interesting bits about a potential demo, development, and gameplay.
- On a Playable Demo: “More information on a demo will be available in the coming months :).”
- On Survival Horror: “There will be a good mix of classic Resident Evil tension, with some survival horror mixed!”
Take Two: “There will certainly be a survival horror element to the game, mixed in with classic Resident Evil moments.”
- On Development Length: “A team has been working on the title for 2 years.”
- On Controls: “The control system has been overhauled which will feature a number of new gameplay elements!”
- On Zombies: “[Resident Evil 6] zombies are unlike any you’ve seen so far in Resident Evil! Be prepared for the worst and more!”
Resident Evil 6 is due for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 20, 2012, with a PC version to follow.