2K and Gearbox have released another patch for their role-playing first-person shooter Borderlands today, fixing many frustrating bugs irritating the game.
The update allows players to turn off auto-aim, fixes a few character skills and a point in the game where a player couldn’t continue progression, and more.
The update is out now on Xbox 360, “soon” for PS3 and “in progress in and in testing” for PC. Read on for the full fix list.
- Characters that have lost skill points will have them returned the next time they are loaded
- Most instances involving character data loss when playing online should no longer occur
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of text
- Achievements should now unlock properly. Players should automatically receive achievements that did not unlock correctly
- Fixed a progression issue in the Find Steele mission – characters affected by this issue should now be able to continue progressing
- Some issues involving external data manipulation of the backpack and character level have been addressed
- The auto-aim option should now fully disable auto-aim properly
- Fixed a bug that kept challenges and achievements from unlocking for the rest of a session after visiting arenas
- Fixed some formatting issues with the server list screen.
- Fixed an issue causing servers to report the incorrect plot mission.
- Proficiency progress to the next level should no longer be lost when leaving a multiplayer game as a client
- Lilith’s “Silent Resolve” skill now works as intended
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mordecai to spawn multiple Bloodwings
- Mordecai’s “Loaded” skill now increases mag capacity by 20%
- Roland’s “Scattershot” skill has had its spread adjustment corrected, and damage now increases at +5 per level