Smile For Me is a point-and-click adventure video game developed and published by LimboLane. The console versions are published by Serenity Forge.
Smile For Me is an unconventional point-and-click adventure game that puts you at the center of an abstract world! Nod and shake your head to chat with new friends, and solve their mysteries to cheer them up.
The people are bizarre, the puzzles are wack, and the world hides a sinister secret…
- Keep Your Chin Up – You may be silent, but you’ve got a lot to say! Nod-and-shake your way through the Habitat, with a host of funky and friendly characters.
- A Quaint Cast of Misfits – The Habiticians are full of juicy gossip. Learn their quirks and qualms, and cure them of their blues!
- Make your Choice… – Help only your favorite pals, or stay behind to save all the Habiticians.
- Explore a beautiful world.
- Solve a mouthful of tricky puzzles.
- Chat with 23 peculiar characters.
- There are charming animations!
- Secret backstories!
- TOO much gossip!
- Emotional baggage!
- Alarming puppetry!
- A condescending narrator!
- Depressed clowns!
- Fear of mortality!
- The true meaning of friendship!
- Where am I?!?
Smile For Me News
Smile For Me for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch launches April 24
First-person point-and-click adventure game Smile For Me will launch digitally for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, …
First-person point-and-click adventure game Smile For Me coming to PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch in spring 2023
Publisher Serenity Forge and developer LimboLane will release first-person point-and-click adventure game Smile For Me …