Smile For Me for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch launches April 24A first-person point-and-click adventure game.
First-person point-and-click adventure game Smile For Me will launch digitally for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on April 24, publisher Serenity Forge and developer LimboLane announced. The previously announced retail editions will follow for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch this summer.
“We’re thrilled that console audiences can experience the weird (chewy?) story of the Habitat,” said LimboLane Games in a press release. “Smile For Me is a uniquely bizarre adventure game, and an excellent reason to kiss your game console right on the screen.”
Limbolane added, “We should clarify. This isn’t a game mechanic. Just a nice thing to do.”
Here is an overview of the game, via its product pages:
A heartbroken clown, wayward souls, and juicy mechanical lips. As “The Big Event” draws near, help the troubled residents of the Habitat and de-mask the mysterious Doctor Habit… before it’s too late.
Smile For Me is an unconventional point-and-click adventure game that puts you at the center of an abstract world! Nod and shake your head to chat with new friends, and solve their mysteries to cheer them up. The people are bizarre, the puzzles are wack, and the world hides a sinister secret.
- Explore a beautiful world that holds a dark secret.
- Solve a mouthful of tricky puzzles.
- Chat with 23 peculiar characters.
- Use bizarre items and creative solutions to reveal secret backstories.
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplfied Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese in-game text.
Watch a new trailer below.