ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced rogue-platformer. It aims to channel the mystery and rawness of an early rogue-platformer, with fluid control, aerial combat, pixel graphics, and a punchy soundtrack.
In ScourgeBringer, play as Kyhra and explore the unknown, fighting your way through ancient machines and ever-changing dungeons in an attempt to uncover the secrets of an eldritch monolith that’s threatening to destroy the world. Armed with a trusty combat drone, slash and shoot your way through encounters and explore the infinite depths of a morphing dungeon to discover secrets from previous explorers’ travels. ScourgeBringer combines the rawness of early Metroidvanias with fluid shooting and melee combat, vibrant pixel graphics and a punchy soundtrack to create an innovative roguelike platformer.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste.”
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with superfluid platforming controls.
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only.
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce, etc.).
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge.
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon.
- Uncover mysteries and find mementoes of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets.