Publisher Dear Villagers and developers Flying Oak Games and E-Studio will release fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer ScourgeBringer for Switch in 2020.
ScourgeBringer first launched for PC via Steam Early Access on February 6.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page
From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste”
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets
Watch the Switch announcement trailer below.