The PlayStation 4 version will be available both digitally and as a 500-print run standard physical edition sold by Pix’n Love Publishing.
Here is an overview of the game, via Dear Villagers:
ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced rogue-platformer that was released on Steam, Switch, and PC to critical acclaim in late 2020.
ScourgeBringer aims to channel the mystery and rawness of an early rogue-platformer, with fluid control, aerial combat, pixel graphics and a punchy soundtrack. The story follows hero Kyhra, who is sent away to uncover the secrets of an Eldritch monolith which is threatening to destroy her world. Armed with her trusty combat drone, she must shoot and slash her way through the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon, wherein gigantic bosses, ancient machines, strange ghosts and untold secrets from previous explorers await. There is no backtracking, as the game’s structure follows a procedural combination of pre-built challenge rooms, not unlike the Binding of Isaac.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste.”
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with superfluid platforming controls.
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only.
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce, etc.).
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge.
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon.
- Uncover mysteries and find mementoes of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets.
Watch a new trailer below.