Planet of Lana
Planet of Lana is a cinematic puzzle adventure video game developed by Wishfully and published by Thunderful Games.
A planet that used to be a place of undisturbed balance between human, nature, and animal has now become something else entirely.
The disharmony that had been in the making for hundreds of years has finally arrived in the form of a faceless army. But this is not a story about war. This is a story about a vibrant, beautiful planet—and the journey to keep it that way.
Set on an alien world, Planet of Lana tells the story of Lana and her loyal animal companion Mui as they embark on a rescue mission to save her sister. This touching tale is experienced through the lens of a cinematic side scrolling gameplay format, as players explore a colorful world full of stunning environments, strange creatures and dangerous machines. From a gameplay perspective, Planet of Lana is an adventure filled with daring platforming, engaging puzzles, tense stealth sequences and a companion mechanic that connects Lana and Mui, allowing for unique gameplay and story moments using their abilities in tandem.
- Explore a colorful world with a trusted companion.
- Friendships grow in violent and puzzling terrain.
- Programmed doesn’t mean predictable.
- Bravely can fit in the smallest of creatures.
- Everything isn’t a fight.
- Welcome to an off-earth odyssey.
- Unique companion-based gameplay.
- Solve puzzles with diverse challenges and quirky twists.
- Carefully navigate dangerous situations using stealth and wit.
- Use your reflexes and survive challenging action sequences.
- Discover an epic story that stretches across galaxies and centuries.
Planet of Lana News
Planet of Lana launches May 23
Planet of Lana delayed to spring 2023, confirmed for Xbox Game Pass
Planet of Lana gameplay trailer
Planet of Lana – The Game Awards 2021 trailer
Cinematic puzzle adventure game Planet of Lana announced for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC
Planet of Lana GalleriesView full gallery
June 10, 2021