Persona 3 Portable is a turn-based role-playing video game developed by ATLUS and P-Studio, and published by ATLUS.
If I say there’s an hour “hidden” between one day and the next… would you believe me? This unknown time is the “Dark Hour.” Unfamiliar stillness swallows the city, people turn into eerie coffins, and otherworldly monsters called Shadows swarm. One night, the protagonist is attacked by these Shadows. When all hope seems lost, the power of the heart, their Persona, is awakened.
PSP Version Key Features
- Choose to play as a male or female and watch it change the game’s intricate social dynamics.
- Fill your days with friends, school, and jobs, and use your nights to fight Shadows.
- Master the power of Social Links: grow your friendships to strengthen your Persona.
Remastered Version Key Features
- Explore the Dark Hour through alternate male and female protagonist story routes.
- Enjoy enhanced, remastered graphics.
- Choose between Japanese and English voice-overs.
- Features French, Italian, German, and Spanish text for the first time.
Persona 3 Portable News
Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden for Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC launch January 19, 2023
Persona 5 Royal coming to PS5 and Steam, Persona 4 Golden to PS4, and Persona 3 Portable to PS4 and Steam
Persona 5 Royal, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 3 Portable coming to Xbox Series, Xbox One, and Windows PC [Update 2: PlayStation and Steam]
Persona 3 Portable GalleriesView full gallery
June 14, 2022