Metal: Hellsinger is a rhythm video game / first-person shooter developed by The Outsiders and published by Funcom.
Part human, part demon, and obsessed with vengeance. Become The Unknown, and fight through the fiercest domains of Hell. Destroy the demon hordes and their leaders to set yourself up for an epic showdown with The Red Judge herself.
Every legend has a song. And yours is one of metal, vengeance, and destruction.
- Slay to the Beat – Metal: Hellsinger is a rhythm first-person shooter, where your ability to shoot on the beat will enhance your gameplay experience. The more in sync you are with the rhythm, the more intense the music will become and the more destruction you will cause.
- Demonic Arsenal – Defeat the demon hordes with a skull-clad blade or a wide range of murderous guns. Each weapon has its own ultimate ability, such as Murder of Crows or The Big Goodbye.
- Epic Story and Challenge Mode – Play through an epic storyline, narrated by award-winning actor Troy Baker. Then conquer the leaderboards or challenge your friends to beat your score in Challenge Mode.
- Fight through Fire, Ice, Metal, and Madness – Although commonly known as Hell, The Infernal Planes is in reality a union of a thousand Hells, all of which are terrifying and diabolical in their own way. In order to dethrone The Red Judge, you must fight your way through the fiercest corners, from the icy world of Voke to the maddening world of Stygia.
- From the Lead Designer of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 – Metal: Hellsinger is created by an experienced first-person shooter team at The Outsiders and is the passion project of David Goldfarb, game director on Payday 2 and lead designer on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
- Original Metal Soundtrack – Every track is created specifically for the game with vocals by metal icons, such as Matt Heafy (Trivium), Mikael Stanne (Dark Tranquillity), Björn Strid (Soilwork), and Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy).
Metal: Hellsinger News
Metal: Hellsinger DLC ‘Dream of the Beast’ announced
Publisher Funcom and developer The Outsiders have announced Metal: Hellsinger downloadable content “Dream of the …
Metal: Hellsinger now available for PS4, Xbox One alongside version 1.5 update
Metal: Hellsinger is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One alongside the version 1.5 …
Metal: Hellsinger launches September 15, demo now available
Rhythm-based first-person shooter Metal: Hellsinger will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via …
Metal: Hellsinger vocalist lineup adds System of a Down’s Serj Tankian
Publisher Funcom and developer The Outsiders have released a new trailer for metal rhythm first-person …
Metal: Hellsinger ‘The Gods of Metal’ trailer, gameplay, and screenshots
Publisher Funcom and developer The Outsiders have released a new trailer, three-and-a-half-minute gameplay video, and …
Metal: Hellsinger delayed to 2022, PS4 and Xbox One versions canceled
Publisher Funcom and developer The Outsiders have delayed rhythm first-person shooter Metal: Hellsinger from its …
Funcom acquires The Outsiders, announces new studio in Romania
Funcom has acquired a majority stake in Stockholm-based Metal: Hellsinger developer The Outsiders, as well …
Metal: Hellsinger gameplay music video
Publisher Funcom and developer The Outsiders have released a gameplay music video for rhythm first-person …
Rhythm first-person shooter Metal: Hellsinger announced for PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Publisher Funcom and developer The Outsiders have announced rhythm first-person shooter Metal: Hellsinger for PlayStation …
Metal: Hellsinger GalleriesView full gallery
December 8, 2022
May 19, 2022
December 9, 2021
June 10, 2020