Life is Strange Remastered is an adventure video game developed by Deck Nine Games and published by Square Enix. It is a remastered version of Life is Strange.
Experience the BAFTA award-winning story of Life is Strange now beautifully remastered with enhanced visuals and vastly improved animation using mocap technology.
Play as Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price from a violent altercation.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- Remastered visuals across characters and environments.
- Vastly improved character animation using full facial mocap performance.
- Updated and refined gameplay puzzles.
- Engine and lighting upgrades.
- Includes previously released Deluxe Content: Chloe Outfits and “Farewell” Bonus Episode.
- Choice and consequence driven stories with multiple endings.
- Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events.
- Distinct licensed soundtrack and original scores.