Inertial Drift is an arcade racing video game developed by Level 91 Entertainment and published by PQube.
One-versus-one arcade racing.
Set in a 90s retro future, Inertial Drift is an arcade racer with a devastatingly unique handling model and unbelievably satisfying twin-stick drift mechanics. Inertial Drift offers a whole new level of accessibility and challenge to the arcade racing genre—for a driving experience genuinely unlike anything you’ve played before.
- Unique Twin-Stick Controls – The left stick is used for steering, while the right hand Drift Stick gives you independent control over your drift. Intuitive for new players and uniquely challenging for pros.
- Fiercely Individual Cars – Each one of the 16 cars is a totally different beast, with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel of Sport hatchbacks, Coupe’s, Supercars & more!
- 20 Demanding Tracks – Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes.
- Retro Future World – Each racetrack is set within a bold and distinctive environment. Including vibrant cityscapes, coastal sunsets, gorgeous starry skies and snow-capped peaks.
- Single-Player Modes – With seven race event types there is plenty of opportunity to perfect your craft! Get competitive in a mix of races, head-to-heads, time trials and style showdowns!
- Multiplayer Modes – Think you’ve mastered the perfect drift? What better way to prove it. Take on other racers via local co-op and online multiplayer.