Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition includes the new “Twilight Rivals” story mode, new performance and quality modes, new tracks, new cars, and more.
Users who own Inertial Drift for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, or PC will be able to access the new content from Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition via the paid downloadable content “Twilight Rivals Pack” due out on the same day.
Get the details below.
Set in a ’90s retro future, Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition is an arcade racer with a devastatingly unique handling model and unbelievably satisfying twin-stick drift mechanics, coming to current generation consoles packed with brand new content.
- Challenge The “Twilight Rivals” In An All-New Story Mode – When the “Twilight Rivals” arrive on the scene they quickly establish themselves as the hardest challenge you’ve faced yet.
- New Performance and Quality Modes! – Choose between unrivalled performance at 120 Frames Per Second or Exquisite Quality at a full 4K Resolution.
- 24 Fiercely Individual Cars – Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel and try to tame sport hatchbacks, coupes, supercars, and more.
- 14 Demanding Tracks – Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes. Mastered each track? Reverse the route and start at the finish line for an all-new experience.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – Think you’ve mastered the perfect drift? What better way to prove it than going head-to-head with friends both online and locally or testing your best laps with car-specific leaderboards!
“Twilight Rivals Pack” for Inertial Drift
Gamers on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC can enjoy fresh Inertial Drift content with the “Twilight Rivals Pack,” coming stacked with:
- Brand new “Twilight Rivals” single-player story mode.
- Four tracks, including reversible routes.
- Four new cars, all exclusively unique from each other!
- And more!
The “Twilight Rivals Pack” for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC releases alongside Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X later this year!
Drift Mechanics Like No Other…
Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition offers a whole new level of accessibility and challenge to the arcade racing genre—for a driving experience genuinely unlike anything you’ve played before.
The right hand stick of the gamepad solely controls your car’s drifting, allowing for extremely satisfying and precise maneuvers. Intuitive for new players – uniquely challenging for pros!
Choose Your Challenge In Various Single-Player Modes!
With seven race event types there is plenty of opportunity to perfect your craft! Get competitive in a mix of races, head-to-heads, time trials, style showdowns and more!
Experience hours of all-new narrative content with the “Twilight Rivals” story mode! When Team Equinox shows up on the scene and challenge everyone, it is up to you to take on each of the four members head-to-head. Can you drift your way to victory?
Beautifully Unique Cars…
Choose from 24 unique vehicles all with their own handling stats. Get behind the wheel of sport hatchbacks, coupes, supercars, and many more!
Play with them all or choose to master a few as you attempt to take on vehicle-specific leaderboards on each track!
Stunning Retro-Futuristic Tracks…
Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes.
Each track is set in bold, colorful, and distinctive environments including vibrant cityscapes, gorgeous starry skies and snow capped mountains. There are now 14 total tracks in total for you to tear through, including the ability to play the reversible routes on every single one!
Go Head-to-Head Locally or With Online Multiplayer!
Go head-to-head with friends locally via split-screen or take on the world in racing duels! Think you’ve mastered the perfect drift run? Compete with others to climb the leaderboards and take your spot at the top!
View a set of screenshots at the gallery.