Homebody is a survival horror puzzle game where you catch up with old friends and try not to get murdered.
Emily and her college buddies have gathered at a remote rental house to watch the Perseid meteor shower. They try to rekindle the bonds they once had, but lingering emotional wounds and social anxieties leave Emily feeling more alone than ever. When the power suddenly goes out, it’s almost a relief. But under the cover of darkness, a mysterious killer picks them off one by one. If Emily can’t find a way out, she’ll be trapped in this nightmare forever.
Evade the killer, solve the house’s devious puzzles, and reconnect with your friends. Escaping the house may seem impossible at first, but with each attempt to put the pieces together, the bloodstained picture becomes more and more clear.
- Narrative-driven horror puzzle game with a nostalgic style inspired by 80s slashers and retro horror games.
- Surprising and responsive enemy AI system ensures no two encounters will ever be the same.
- Track your progress and make new connections with a dynamic in-game clue journal.
- Make dialogue choices to attempt to reconnect with your friends. Then watch them die.
- Unlock secrets and piece together the mystery.
Homebody GalleriesView full gallery
May 24, 2022