Cook Serve Forever launches in Early Access in AprilConsole release also planned.
Cook Serve Forever will launch in Early Access for PC via Steam in April, developer Vertigo Gaming announced. A demo is available now. The game is also planned for release on consoles, with platforms to be confirmed closer to the Early Access release.
Here is an overview of the game, via Vertigo Gaming:
Cook Serve Forever is a cooking adventure game where you play as Nori Kaga, a home-taught chef with nothing to her name but a food cart and a dream to make it big like her role model, the Culinary Queen, Chef Rhubarb. Chop, stir, and saute your way through the bustling solarpunk city of Helianthus. Manage your menu, learn delicious recipes, and meet a diverse cast of friends and foes on your way to culinary greatness.
The dramatic fully-voiced story stars Elspeth Eastman (League of Legends), Maya Aoki Tuttle (Destiny 2), Emme Montgomery (Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!), Broden Kelly (Aunty Donna), SungWon Cho (God of War: Ragnarok, Boyfriend Dungeon), Jennifer Roberts (Triangle Strategy), and more!
This all-new IP from the creators of Cook, Serve, Delicious! features:
- A massive new adventure with dozens of hours of gameplay.
- Gameplay that simulates the rhythm and tactility of cooking.
- Hundreds of new ingredients and recipes with an all new dynamic cooking system.
- An amazing original soundtrack by award winning composer Jonathan Geer.
- Optional side quests with a diverse cast of characters.