Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
MINDHACK is a visual novel where the player turns evildoers’ minds into a flower garden.
You’re a genius hacker who can penetrate and destroy other peoples minds. Hack into the brain of various dangerous prisoners and rewrite their personalities to make them as candid as a cute sheep.
Enjoy the pleasure of mental destruction.
- The gameplay alternates between discussion and typing sequences. During the discussion sequences, you learn about this dystopian world and interact with the characters around you by choosing various options.
- In the typing sequences, you hack and rewrite the prisoner’s mind by entering the specified words.
- MINDHACK doesn’t require complicate gameplay skills.
- Anyone can play and enjoy the story.
- A beautifully colored world with a retro sci-fi feel, with a special UI where your hands are always visible like in an first-person shooter.
- Enjoy unique and quirky dialogues.
- An urchin gang leader, a fanatic from a dangerous cult, a monster from another planet, a Demon King willing to destroy the world… a nice cast of unique villains.
- You’re working for a facility that rehabilitates criminals. Good idea on the paper but…
Watch a new trailer below.