Mega Man Battle & Fighters was originally released for NEOGEO Pocket Color on July 6, 2000 in Japan.
Here is an overview of the collection, via Nintendo.com:
Mega Man Battle & Fighters features two titles arranged for the NEOGEO Pocket Color: Mega Man: The Power Battle and Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters.
- Mega Man Battle & Fighters is now available via NEOGEO Pocket Color Selection! You can also play as different characters Proto Man, Bass, and Dui, each with their own distinct playstyles. Get your buster ready and jump into the world of Mega Man!
- Get straight to the action as you take on boss characters from the Mega Man games 1 to 7! Defeat a total of 40 bosses and put a stop to Dr. Wily’s plans for world domination!
- Character data can be obtained randomly by defeating enemies! Set out and collect all 36 types to fill up your own personal database!
- This product contains only the Japanese version.
- Trading functions have been disabled.
- The manual included in the game it is from the NEOGEO Pocket Color edition. Therefore, some of the controls may vary on Switch.
Watch the launch trailers below.