Publisher GameMill Entertainment and developers Ludosity and Fair Play Labs have announced platform fighting game Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. It will launch this fall.
The game will feature an unannounced number of playable characters from various Nickelodeon shows, including:
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
Here is an overview of the game, via GameMill Entertainment:
Developed in conjunction with Ludosity and Fair Play Labs, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is the ultimate Nickelodeon fighting game fans have been waiting for! Choose from an array of the most iconic characters from Nickelodeon’s huge roster of beloved franchises, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Invader Zim, Danny Phantom, The Loud House, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Rugrats, and more.
- All-Star Cast – Fan-favorite characters from the Nickelodeon cartoon universe are here! Each fighter delivers a unique move-set and playstyle to master as you try to send your foes flying off the level to win.
- 20 Nickelodeon-Themed Levels – Battle across a variety of stages inspired by iconic Nickelodeon universes, including Jellyfish Fields from SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles‘s Technodrome, and more!
- Single-player and Multiplayer Game Modes – Challenge your skills against the AI, or face off in competitive online and local multiplayer for up to four players.
- Discover Bonus Content – Unlock advanced moves unique to each character’s personality and more in the in-game Gallery!
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.