F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch is currently in the final stages of development, and will be playable with a new demo at GAMECORES Tour 2021 from May 15 to 16 in Beijing, developer TiGames announced in a new developer log posted on Twitter.
Get the full post below.
How is F.I.S.T. now?
Hi everyone, how’s it going?
We’ve been fully put into the development of F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch since the release of our latest trailer on The Game Awards 2020.
Here we are sharing the latest progress of our game:
When will the game come out exactly?
Very soon, hopefully!
We are right now finishing the last pieces of the game—localizations, voice acting, balancing, debugs, and other works.
Is the game any different from the demo released last year?
A lot. The game now looks and feels much better in ways. Now, after the posting of this log, we will step into the promotion period and share more info in all aspects of the game in the following weeks.
- Fully polished storytelling and dialogues.
- More variety of game challenges, side quests, and collections were added, which enriched the potential of the game.
- Updated materials, mappings, and illumination for all levels. They will look very much different than what we provided last year.
- The skill design and combat performance have been fully optimzed.
- Formal sound effects were placed, replacing those old awkward sound effects.
- Redesigned the game user interface to make it more in line with the game worldview and art style.
- More hints / introductions were added to levels for ease of use.
So is it possible to access the game, like, now?
It is possible. We have a booth for the upcoming GAMECORES Tour, from May 15 to 16, in Beijing. This build is very close to the quality of the launch version. We will have 32 devices there for our players to beat the demo!
Release date, price, and more info?
All will be shared step by step in the following weeks, on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other occasions. Stay tuned!