Publisher Cartoon Network Games and developer Grumpyface Studios will release Steven Universe: Unleash the Light for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on February 19, the companies announced.
Steven Universe: Unleash the Light first launched for Apple Arcade in November 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via Cartoon Network Games:
Join the Crystal Gems for the ultimate RPG. It’s time to Unleash the Light!
- Seven Playable Characters – Play as your favorite Steven Universe characters, including Steven, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Bismuth, and Peridot!
- Customize Your Team – Choose which Gems are in your party, unlock awesome new abilities, and equip alternate costumes. Plus, change formation in battle to gain the advantage.
- Two New Gems – Face off against two new Prism-wielding Gems co-created by Rebecca Sugar. Who are they and what are they plotting?
- Fusion Time! – Team up for amazing combo attacks and Gem Fusions! Fuse to play as Smoky Quartz, Sunstone, and Rainbow Quartz 2.0!
- Original Voiceovers – Steven Universe: Unleash the Light features an original story co-written by Rebecca Sugar, and voiceover from the Steven Universe cast and special guest star Christine Baranski.