Xbox Game Pass adds Celeste, Deep Rock Galactic, ARK: Survival Evolved, and more from late October to early NovemberThe latest list of titles joining the lineup.
Microsoft has announced several new titles coming to Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC in late October to early November, which includes Celeste, Deep Rock Galactic, ARK: Survival Evolved, and more.
Get the details below.
■ Coming Soon
- Carto (Console & PC) [email protected] – Separated from her Granny during a storm, young Carto must use her innate cartography powers to map and manipulate the world around her on her quest to be reunited. As she discovers new “pieces” of the game map, players can rearrange them to shape the levels themselves—unlocking new paths, puzzles, and story moments.
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Console & PC) – Released by LucasArts in 1993 as a sequel to Ron Gilbert’s groundbreaking Maniac Mansion, Day of the Tentacle is a mind-bending, time travel, cartoon puzzle adventure game in which three unlikely friends work together to prevent an evil mutated purple tentacle from taking over the world! Double Fine’s remastered version is a perfectly preserved piece of puzzle and adventure, and it’s now available with Game Pass! Travel through time and enjoy revamped artwork (or swap back and forth between classic and remastered modes) as you solve puzzles across multiple eras. Day of the Tentacle is an all-time comedy classic and this special edition has been lovingly restored and remade with the care and attention that can only come from involving the game’s original creators.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s (Android, Console & PC) [email protected] – The Freddy Fazbear animatronics beloved by thousands of children have always been quirky, especially after hours… Many previous night guards have reported they act almost “possessed”, but that can’t be, they are just machines, right? There is nothing for you to worry about. Play through the original four titles and discover for yourself. Just show up for your night shift and do the job well and everything will be alright. Or will it…
- Full Throttle Remastered (Console & PC) – Originally released by LucasArts in 1995, Full Throttle is a classic graphic adventure game from industry legend Tim Schafer, telling the story of Ben Throttle, a butt-kicking biker caught up in a tale of motorcycles and mayhem. Remastered by the mischievous folks at Double Fine Productions, Full Throttle Remastered features all new hand-drawn artwork and fresh audio. There’s never been a better way to experience this classic piece of adventure game history!
- Grim Fandango Remastered (Console & PC) – One of the most acclaimed adventure games of all time arrives on Xbox Game Pass! Manny Calavera is a travel agent at the Department of Death, selling luxury packages to recently departed souls on their four-year journey to eternal rest. But there’s trouble in paradise: a conspiracy that threatens Manny’s very salvation and the afterlife itself. Originally released by LucasArts in 1998, Grim Fandango’s remastered edition comes care of Double Fine Productions and brings revamped visuals and sounds (including fully orchestrated music) to a beloved classic.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (Android) [email protected] – Land, loot and outwit your opponents to become the last player left standing in a thrilling game experience full of unexpected, adrenaline-pumping moments. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’s new Season 9 is dropping on October 29 with a new map called Paramo. Cradled hidden among the clouds in the highlands of South America lies Paramo, an ancient land with ancient secrets. Paramo is a three-by-three map with a dynamic world new to PUBG. This dynamic world system alters locations between matches, making every trip to Paramo a unique experience. Take on the Battlegrounds like never before with cloud gaming (Beta) with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- ScourgeBringer (Android) [email protected] – From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer, much like a crossbreed between Dead Cells and Celeste. Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
- Unruly Heroes (Android, Console & PC) [email protected] – Grab your controller and set out on an epic adventure of intrigue and discovery inspired by the timeless 16th century Chinese novel “Journey to the West.” With its simple to pick up, hard to master combat system across 4 playable characters, evolving gameplay and surprises galore, Unruly Heroes is not your run-of-the-mill action-platformer. Take on the roles of Wukong the Monkey King, Sanzang the Sleepy Monk, Kihong the Greedy Pig and Sandmonk the Sensitive Brute as they travel westward in search of the scattered remnants of the Sacred Scroll. Along the way, whether it be solo or in local co-op, master the combined strength of the heroes and kung-fu fight a diverse lineup of creatures and demons within a colorful hand-drawn fantasy world.
- Celeste (Android, Console & PC) [email protected] – Help Madeline survive her inner demons on her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain, in this super-tight platformer from the creators of TowerFall. Brave hundreds of hand-crafted challenges, uncover devious secrets, and piece together the mystery of the mountain.
- Comanche (PC) – Comanche is a modern helicopter shooter set in the near future. You have the choice to delve into the evolving single-player campaign and make a difference in a conflict of global proportions or compete with other Comanche players from all around the world in the explosive, team-based multiplayer modes.
- Deep Rock Galactic (Android, Console & PC) [email protected] – A one-to-four player co-op first-person shooter featuring badass space Dwarves, 100% destructible environments, procedurally-generated caves, and endless hordes of alien monsters. It’s a one-of-a-kind co-op experience with four specialized classes, a plethora of heavy weaponry and high-tech gadgets, and next-level space mining to collect gold, gems, and other precious minerals for your corporate overlords.
- Eastshade (Android, Console & PC) [email protected] – You are a travelling painter, exploring the island of Eastshade. Capture the world on canvas using your artist’s easel. Talk to the inhabitants to learn about their lives. Make friends and help those in need. Discover mysteries and uncover secrets about the land. Surmount natural impasses to reach forgotten places. Experience how your actions impact the world around you.
- Knights and Bikes (Console & PC) [email protected] – Knights and Bikes is a hand-painted action-adventure for one or two players, set on a British Island in the 1980s. It’s a coming-of-age story starring Nessa and Demelza, exploring the coasts of Penfurzy on their trusty bikes, looking for a legendary lost treasure in a Goonies-inspired tale of excitement, danger, fun and friendship.
- ARK: Survival Evolved: Explorer’s Edition (Android, Console & PC) [email protected] – Combining the base game (already available with Xbox Game Pass) with 3 massive Expansion Packs, ARK: Survival Evolved Explorer’s Edition is an ultimate way to get even more dinosaur action! The Explorer’s Edition gives you access to the mega hit ARK: Survival Evolved as well as the Scorched Earth, Aberration, and Extinction expansion packs, adding nearly 900 hours of gameplay! Each DLC is available for individual download as well.
■ In Case You Missed It
- Gonner2 (Console & PC) [email protected] – The altruistic and unexpected hero Ikk is back and this time Death needs his help. Journey your way through deep dark chaotic places with unimaginable sparks of color as you go on a mission to help Death rid a mysterious presence from her lair. Battle crazy bosses, lose your head (a lot), in this messy, cute, fast-paced procedurally-generated platformer. In addition to the single-player journey to help Death, play the party co-op mode so you and your friends can lose your heads together!
- Dishonored 2 (Android) – Available Now – Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character’s unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes as you play through each of the game’s handcrafted missions.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (Android & Console) – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege puts players in the middle of a fast-paced, ever-evolving multiplayer experience grounded in the selection of unique operators. Using the right mix of tactics and destruction, Rainbow Six teams engage their enemies in sieges, where both sides have exclusive skills and gadgets at their disposal. Defenders prepare by transforming the environments around them into modern strongholds, while attackers use recon drones to gain intel for carefully planning their assault. Through the constant addition of new operators and maps that add to the depth of both strategy and combat, the unpredictability of each round of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intensity and competition in gaming.
- Vambrace: Cold Soul (Android) – Vambrace: Cold Soul is a narrative-driven game filled with memorable characters, brutal challenges, and deep strategy. To succeed, you must choose perceptive party leaders, camp to recuperate, navigate strange encounters, and survive deadly combat. Will you scavenge for supplies to sell or use them to craft new items for your next expedition? The surface of Icenaire is cold and unforgiving. So, prepare your party well before departing…lest you join the cursed city’s undead.
■ New Xbox Touch Controls for Cloud Gaming (Beta)
Xbox touch controls unlock more ways to play via cloud gaming (Beta) with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on your Android phone or tablet. Last month we launched our first game with touch controls, Minecraft Dungeons; a big thank you to everyone in the community for your feedback! If you missed it, last week we announced 10 additional games in our library featuring Xbox touch controls!
- Dead Cells
- Gucamelee! 2
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Hotshot Racing
- Killer Instinct
- New Super Lucky’s Tale
- Slay The Spire
- Streets of Rage 4
- Tell Me Why
■ Downloadable Content / Game Updates
- ARK: Fear Evolved 4 Event (until November 6) – A blood moon is rising! The ARK: Fear Evolved 4 event is coming, delivering candy corn, spooky skeletons, randomly spawning gravestones, scarecrows and pumpkin patches. From October 27 to November 6, the community’s most requested event will be active for ARK Survivors on Xbox.
- Dead by Daylight: The Eternal Blight Event (until November 4) – Launched with this Tome is a time-limited in-game event called The Eternal Blight which is available starting October 21 until November 4. This event features returning Survivor items, Halloween themed charms, offerings and themed in-game content, plus new Survivor and Killer addons including the very first universal Killer add-on. Finally, players would be remiss to not take advantage of the giant Halloween sale on outfits in the in-game store.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Witches Festival (until November 3) – The Elder Scrolls Online’s most ghoulish gala returns—the Witches Festival! Partake (if you dare) and receive repulsive rewards in the form of spooky Plunder Skulls, double XP, collectibles, and more. This in-game event will run until Thursday, November 3.
- Fallout 76: Fasnacht Parade (October 30 to November 2) – Fasnacht Parade is a repeatable Seasonal Event that begins October 30 and runs every hour until November 2. Speak with the Master of Ceremonies in Helvetia to join your fellow dwellers in aiding the town’s robotic shopkeepers as they set up for the annual parade. Help them complete a variety of party prep activities, like playing musical instruments, decorating the town, and more. Once everything is ready, the dutiful Protectrons will line up to begin the Fasnacht Parade. Keep them safe on their route to earn rewards, like fantastic Fasnacht Masks. Trade and collect Fasnacht Masks while they are still around.
- Minecraft Dungeons Apocalypse Plus Difficulty & Spooky Fall Limited Time Event – For Minecraft Dungeons players who aren´t afraid of a challenge, the free update coming to the game on October 26 will make their dreams (or nightmares) come true. The update will introduce the new Apocalypse Plus feature, which adds a harder difficulty mode where mobs are meaner, faster and more powerful than ever. And starting on that day, and through November 3, you´ll be able to experience the creepy trials of the Spooky Fall event. The time-limited Seasonal Trials will bring new challenges—and new rewards! The prizes for surviving these supernatural trials will be ultra-exclusive gear and weapons that are a must-have for this spooky season. Make sure you join in the frightful festivities before time is up!
- Secret Neighbor Halloween Update – Secret Neighbor is getting a major update that adds new features to the Xbox One version: the new Neighbor class adds an extra layer of challenge; a darker visual presentation and Halloween decorations deliver a spooky experience to the players. Alongside that, the new major update contains plenty of quality of life improvements as well as some new content for players to enjoy.
- State of Decay 2 Swine & Bovine Outfit – State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition has a new outfit called the Swine & Bovine, a grungy mechanic jumpsuit + welder’s mask that will be available as an in-game bounty. All players have to do is log into the game between October 28 and November 4, and it will be automatically added to their closet!
■ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks
Perks are getting into the Halloween spirit! Enjoy this huge batch of new Perks to close out your spooky October. Don’t forget to claim your Perks by going to your Perks gallery on your Xbox One console, Xbox App on Windows 10 PC, or the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (available October 29) – We have two brand new packs for you! Grab the October Horror Pack, including the highly requested Bloody Nurse costume and other goodies like the [BattleStat] Rip Tide—SKS weapon skin and 20,000BP. Also, pick up the Flower Child Pack, including theFlower Child costume setand get 5 levels for your Survivor Pass. Plus, show off your Chicken Dinner with the Victory Dance emote!
- Dead by Daylight (available October 29, Not available in South Korea) – Claim your Curtain Call Bundle for Dead by Daylight including 2 characters, the Clown (Killer) and Kate Denson (Survivor) and get free cosmetics for both of them!
- Warframe (available October 29) – Blaze into Warframe with the Gauss Bundle! Includes a free Warframe, rifle, and cosmetic.
- Warm Bodies – Free Movie Rental (available October 29, U.S. only) – Watch this zombie comedy for Halloween! A funny new twist on a classic love story, Warm Bodies is a poignant tale about the power of human connection. Enjoy this free rental on Microsoft Movies & TV.
■ Xbox Game Pass Quests
Complete dozens of October Quests before they disappear on November 1! Redeem points for more months of Xbox Game Pass memberships, Xbox gift cards, and giveaway entries by accomplishing your daily, weekly and monthly quests on your console or Game Pass mobile app!
Here are a few of our scary Quests:
- Blair Witch – Evil hides in the woods; play the game for 25 points
- State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition – Kill 25 zombies for 50 points (Ultimate members)
■ Leaving October 30
- After Party (Console)
- LEGO Star Wars III (Console)
- Rise & Shine (Console)
- Tacoma (Console & PC)
- The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game (Console & PC)
- The Red Strings Club (PC)